Show I have
- always self-control
- usually leadership, teamwork, persistence, gratitude and open-mindedness
- half the time fairness, curiosity, forgiveness, love of learning, perspective, love,
- occasionally modesty, appreciation, hope, intelligence, vitality, integrity, kindness,
- rarely bravery and prudence.
- spirituality and humor not applicable.
Now, the plan is to use the self-control, leadership, teamwork, persistence, gratitude and open-mindedness to modestly and intelligently raise humor, spirituality bravery and prudence.
The four agreements by Donald Miguel Ruiz about how man has domesticated himself.
Four agreements are principles of right action
- Integrity with oneself
- Detachment. Not to take things personally
- Not be dogmatic. Open-mindedness
- Value of excellence. Always do your best.