for Tomlab Optimization
2002, summer. Full-time internship in Västerås, Sweden
2005-2015. Part-time employee in Västerås, Stockholm and Uppsala, Sweden
2015-2016. Expatriate in Amorebieta-Etxano, Basque Country (autonomous community), Spain
- Interfaces in Fortran, C and C++ between various optimization solvers and an integrated optimization environment in MATLAB.
- Mixed integer nonlinear programming solvers in MATLAB code.
- Solver performance evaluation software in object-oriented MATLAB code
- Writing and maintenance of software manuals in LaTEX
- Maintenance of internal and external websites using Wiki Markup Language
Company website: https://tomopt.com/
- Automating selection and presentation of related content plus automating and relaying functionality of a popular media streaming service via a custom graphical user interface written in AutoHotKey
- Solving 125 problems listed on projecteuler.net with Python scripts