Back in Sweden after three years in northern Spain I had forgotten how REAL winter depression is at these northern latitudes! So off the top of my head, I begun a list of things to fight it off:
- Be friendly with yourself and others
- Connect with nature
- Decide to be happy
- Drink fresh water
- Eat vitamin-rich foods. Berries, fruits and vegetables!
- Go outdoors every day. Preferably more than once.
- Jump or dance to energize. Even a few seconds count!
- Make lists of happy things
- Read something new and interesting
- Take frequent breaks from draining work
What do you do to keep shining in the dark?