- Agar Agar
- Cinnamon stalks
- Chia seeds
- Chlorella powder
- Curcummin seeds
- Dried ginger root
- Fennel seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Spirulina powder
- Hemp oil
- Wash the kombu and let it soak for 15 min
- Rinse the kombu and let it boil with fresh water with a pinch of salt or a sprinkle of soy sauce for 20 min
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of hemp oil in a pan
- Mix a tablespoon of chia seeds with water in a small pot and let it be.
- In a mortar, grind some ginger and cinnamon with a knife. Add fennel and curcummin and mix with a pestle
- Add a teaspoon of agar agar to the chia seeds, mix well and let simmer for 8 minutes
- Heat the oil and hemp seeds, but not too hot, since the seeds will then jump. If they start to jump, remove the pan from the stove. Mix the spices well with the oil.
- Add the chia seeds to the frying pan, mix everything well and let cool. It will form a jelly pancake.
- Serve the jelly and the algae on a plate
- Mix half a teaspoon of chlorella and spirulina with water for the drink
- Serve and enjoy!