- 4-5 very small carrots
- 1 small green pepper
- Dried ginger root
- Cinnamon stalks
- Curcummin seeds
- Hemp oil
- Apple vinegar
- Chop the pepper finely
- Cut the carrots in long halves
- Grind ginger root and cinnamon in a mortar.
- Peel a curcummin seed and add the interior to the mortar
- Heat a frying pan with a small splash of hemp oil
- Add the pepper and fry for a minute
- Turn off the heat and mix in the spices.
- Make a pattern with the carrots on a plate, and serve with the spicy fried peppers