Today I designed a unique architectural concept for future cities. Each unit has
- self sustainable energy but interconnected grids
- separate traffic and pedestrian levels
- in size from family/single business to mammoth size (think larger than Burj Dubai)
- in access points from 1 to as many as needed
- space and optimal placement for air/solar and geothermal energy production and room for new energy technologies to be included
- a design taking advantage of structural movements at heights to generate energy
- Gov. or gov. service
Thus, it is well adaptable for separating special transport from regular.
In my opinion it is superior to most buildings in the world today, in most, if not all aspects.