I am almost done collecting my diary notes from the last two years into a commonplace book. The idea is to compile them into something more readable and extract the most useful bits.
Here are some slightly edited notes from December.
No word is Truth.
Time is infinite,
No time is ‘lost’ or ‘made’
No justifications are necessary for Truth:
- Simply state what is
- Inquiries will always lead to nothing, thus no-one justifying why you should or shouldn’t think or do something can ever have the absolute Truth
- No thought is needed to find Truth
- Hunger is cover-up for suppressed anger
- All ideas can be hijacked by the ego
Relative absolute truths (yes, paradox is inherent to reality)
- There is a truer ‘me’ or self
- Nothing is hidden
- All compromises to feel secure are self-deception (decreasing authenticity and Truth)