I just want to post a summary of these very unique and rare experiences, to preserve them and share them. Even now as I am writing this it is hard for me to believe some of them, but, they must be, due to the infinite nature of reality, possible to experience and re-experience for anyone, from their own reference point. For that, some work might be needed, such as questioning deeply the nature of all held beliefs, plus a implementing regular mindfulness and meditation practice. This is highly individual.
- Completely letting go as a way of receiving any requested information instantly and directly into the brain about anything
- Knowing each new manifestation of appearances as self-generated (and knowing its trail back in time)
- Knowing and recognizing the mutual generation of own life and the history of the “outside” world/universe as one and the same. No events more/less significant, total butterfly effect.
- Knowing all experience as mystical; unconsciousness within familiarity and repetition dulls the perception and interpretation to make it seem otherwise, that is the nature of all habitual/addictional action with lack of mindfulness. The depths of what is habit and addiction goes much deeper than what is commonly referred to as such. This includes ANY unconscious act, such as not being aware of how one ties a shoelace, or answering a phone call because of the ringtone. In full consciousness, you are always aware of the call and the caller being created in that moment, BY YOURSELF.
- Knowing truth and truthfulness as the only real and lasting; all lies/secrets are temporary created by illusory self, forgetting its being and acting at all sides of reality.
- Direct communication/dissolution of thoughts as within self only; by direct thought questioning and answering, interchanging information with any other “external” entities. For example, during a video stream, which one ‘normally’ assumes to be pre-recorded, thought can interact directly with the content in the right frame of mind (disregarding any disbelief in its possibility). But also any other form; objects, animals, people, text, wind, weather, all are within the same consciousness and can be interacted directly with.
- Complete dissolution of attachment to body and sensory perception, knowing total bliss and unnecessity of continued life.
- Knowing the possiblity for any imaginable experience to be actually experienced. Thus knowing unboundedness in creation and freedom to direct life to any goal.
- Knowing that creating past and future attachments (for example scheduling appointments) are one of the illusory self’s (the mind’s) way of escaping selfrealization/true being within reality, by clinging to old information and identity.
- Knowing the possibility of ‘re-enactement’ of any past experience, all the way to infancy, in new appearances.
- Knowing the danger of creating new falsehood or un-truth in your reality when describing what you are doing or being, either in thought or action. Talking or even thinking about something you are going to do, or thinking that you know something, unless you are 100% certain it in that moment, throws you back into illusion.
- Knowing that truth in words are actually not the words themselves, but more fundamental energies of alignment within reality in the present. Thus truth is not about examining a statement of the past with some present circumstances, it is about the current state of being of oneself together with ones circumstances.
Note that the apparent truth/falsehood and also level of understanding of these descriptions depends heavily on the level of consciousness reading them.
Also, note that knowing in all these statements refers to actually directly experiencing, not to being able to state the experience in a sentence. The finger points to the moon, don’t confuse the finger with the moon, or the map with the territory, as some famous sayings go.