Here are some of my insights from the other day, they are pretty profound:
- There is no actual state of being
- There is no separation between consciousness/thoughts/concepts/perceived reality
- There is no fear separate from any other emotions/energies
- You never know yourself
- Unconditionality IS truth, as in, both are pointers towards ‘it’, which cannot be told in words, but only experienced. The knowing of self which cannot be fully reached, but reached for.
- Raised consciousness of direct experience/present moment is a link/pointer to wisdom and insights, which gets translated into thoughts and actions, but not necessarily happiness.
Also, four insights connecting consciousness with quantum physics:
- The sense of perceiving self/ego IS quantum wave collapses, the most persistent ones.
- Hightened consciousness reverses this process.
- This process is completely neutral in both ways.
- Conditional trust and love is symmetry breaking, leading to lower consciousness. Basically ego attaches itself to certain ideas, things, people, etc. Unconditional love and trust is symmetry forming, leading to higher consciousness.
Some other insights while frying pancakes. I don’t feel these are as solid.
- Reality+thoughts could be seen as just a purpose invention machine, going wherever thought takes it.
- The idea of having to serve/help others or self is just another accumulated belief, it is self-defeating to worry about or cling to.
- The more you try to control or conquer something, for example, a habit, or the egotistic side of you, the more it encroaches upon you, by law of attraction.