I sat down and contemplated the following questions this evening:
- The up, down and strange quarks in the Standard Model in quantum physics can form 10 different Baryons with three quarks: uuu, uud, uus, udd, uds, ddd, dds, dss and sss (order invariance applies). Now does these and other quantum particles have equivalences in fundamental concepts of the human psychology? I find this a fascinating question. And why stop at Baryons.
- What is beauty from a photon’s perspective?
- Is fear one end of a spectrum of repelling forces, as in how negatively charged particles and objects repel each other, and the same happens between positively charged particles? Can fear then be seen as something completely neutral and natural, equal to, for example courage?
- What is chance? (as in for example luck)
- What is sleep?
- Can you juggle infinity? How?
I have no answers for you, and perhaps that is for the best! I will publish my insights (which curiously enough, are not all so related to the questions!) at a later date. Until then, I would love to hear what you think!
On a less ‘serious’ note, here are some ‘jokes’ (if they are depends totally on your perspective).
Björn asks the Universe (the Guru)
Björn: Do you know how many people live on Earth?
Universe: I don’t, I haven’t counted. I only see one present.
Björn: Have you seen my passion?
Universe: Ask Christ, I think you left it with him
Björn: Christ, can I have my passion back?
Christ: Yes, let’s cross you off my list
Björn: Christ, why am I older than you? I am 37!
Christ: You are not, I am 2017.
Universe: What are you talking about, you are all older than me!